LIFE OF A SINGLE HUSBAND MATERIAL

Living  a #LifeofASingleHusbandMaterial is far from dodging feelings or shying away from relationships. A single husband material won't just give up on love, he is not the type that would say "Hollup! LOVE??? Gerarahere meehn!".

I have been so noisy with the hashtag on my social media accounts, it caught the attention of Estelle Shuga and she kept pestering me to tell her what #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial was all about.

Do not mistake #SingleHusbandMaterial for Falz's #SingleToStupor. Living a life of a single husband material is by Choice not by Circumstance.
Everyone has his/her own reason for staying single but the bottom line is FREEDOM!
I can decide to take Estelle Shuga to a date/event without having  AfroDija to query me later. (Err...I like my girls BBW though).

The "Husband Material" attached to the single nature helps you keep off the wayward life of a single handsome man. Ask a lady what constitutes her typical "Husband Material", 80% will tell you:

* A man that is Financially Balanced (a job, a car, home is a plus)

* Someone who doesn't take his religious belief for granted

* Someone who knows how to prioritize

* Someone who knows how to treat a lady right.

Combine all these traits to someone single and you will be living a #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial

Those that follow me on Twitter,Instagram & BBM must have seen my slogan "Feel Free... Like Labalaba" this is tantamount to #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial.

FEEL FREE, STAY HAPPY!

Let me introduce myself:
I am Ife, nicknamed: "iLoud", Brand name is "Ifektive". Ifektive is an handsome young man living in Lagos like an A-class citizen, he is a Content Creator/Strategist (Radio,TV, Social Media), Digital Marketer, Student and a proud #SingleHusbandMaterial.
Follow on twitter & Instagram @Ifektive

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.