HOW TO GET A GIRL TO KISS YOU - #BeingIfektive #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial

#BeingIfektive - from #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial.
Whoow I'm back! It's almost a year since I introduced #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial on Estelle Shuga's Blog, I promise to talk more this time as we approach all topics from my angle #BeingIfektive . Today its all about: HOW TO GET A GIRL TO KISS YOU.

Gentlemen, if you are asking the question, "How do I get a girl to kiss me?" and you want the perfect answer, Here you have it on #BeingIfektive.
To guys who already know the answer to this question, the answers are obvious. To those guys who have no clue, they will seem like secrets that are worth their weight in gold. Here's the key:
*You don't make a girl kiss you.*

I interviewed a female friend before writing this article, she told me;
"Sometimes we get anxious when you don't try to kiss us. As we're wondering why you're not trying to kiss us, we're also wondering if you think we're too fat, too ugly, too smelly, too short, etc. You name it, we're thinking it. Aside from being fun, kissing reassures us that you like us and that our feelings are reciprocated. If you don't kiss us, then we think you don't want to or that you're not attracted to us."

Girls do not do the kissing. Men do the kissing. Women, ladies and girls get kissed. If you don't understand exactly what I'm saying here, then it's no wonder you are asking this question. You, my dear sir, have been taking exactly the wrong approach to the whole kissing thing.
In fact, if you have the right dating skills, you will never ask the question, "How do I get a girl to kiss me?" Instead, you will always be asking the question: "How and when am I going to kiss this girl?" If a girl is attracted to you, she is asking herself, "When is he going to kiss me?" In that situation, a girl wants to be kissed. A girl does not ask herself the question, "When am I going to kiss him?" Gentlemen, if you are waiting for a girl to kiss you, you are going to be waiting a long time. Girls want to be kissed but they don't want to make the first move.

Kissing is about confidence and it is the gauge all women use to measure a man's confidence. If you are trying to get a girl to kiss you, then you have zero confidence. You are afraid that if you try to kiss the girl, she will reject you. Guess what? Everyone has that fear about dating. Get over it.
Girls are just as confused about you as you are about them. they get insecure, too.  So kiss the girl already. She wants you to kiss her because she wants to know that you like her. She wants a signal, and it's up to you to give it to her.

Next problem: "I have the confidence but I don't know the right time to do it, I don't want to do something stupid, then she hates me for making such move." First, cut out the word "Hate", a girl that likes you, likes you! You don't need to be told if she does, you must have sensed it from her actions even if she has zoned you. Kindly get out of the zone by creating romantic moments, moments like this gives room for a possible kiss, don't just expect a romantic moment to just happen like the movies, CREATE IT!

Girls are smart and more experienced when it comes to romance. They can sense when you're trying to create one and when it's happening, they can stop it from happening right from the scratch and they can let it happen. If you call a girl for a night walk, she already visioned all the best and worst thing that can happen. This is just one of the most common way of creating romantic moments.
Key point: Be confident!  when you've created the moment don't ruin it with questions like "Can I kiss you?" 

Keep in touch for our next topic "Creating Romantic Moments" on #BeingIfektive #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial
Get in touch with me on twitter and Instagram @ifektive

In case you missed the1st article #LifeOfASingleHusbandMaterial 
Kindly drop your thoughts and  comments!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.